Soron Roleplay

Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention.

5 plaatsers

The Healing Church of Realms / Manuscript of Drogirr

Voidwalker
    Voidwalker

Aantal berichten : 34
    Registratiedatum : 24-04-15

The Healing Church of Realms / Manuscript of Drogirr Empty The Healing Church of Realms / Manuscript of Drogirr

Bericht van Voidwalker ma apr 27, 2015 12:48 am

As written by: Drogirr, the First

THE HEALING CHURCH OF REALMS

INTRODUCTION

Days have past since the Dance of the Gods, for someone like me the time does not pass. Time is an old friend that guides Death and Darkness to the people. The only difference is that I am Darkness, I am Death.

This Manuscript will be held in privacy of the eyes of the unknowing, only available for the potential holders of great powers. It will work as a diary of my life within lays my knowledge about the dark powers and The Void.

B.A.

Before the Awakening there was the world as shaped by the two gods. Before the awakening there was only this world, one realm. My eyes glanced in the bright sunlight of the sun just created. My eyes who were yet to be formed into the humanoid being that I am. I saw the eyes of Fynwö, as I could see all he could see. Before the Awakening there was a world filled with what we call today as Magic. Out of this magic the Children of the Earth were born. The power imbued around our world was something that could only be created by the co-operation of both Soron and Fynwö.
    This magic was neutral in it's existence, there was no dark and light, there was only the in-between.

As the awakening of the first Children began, there began to form something that no other magical books speak about. The darkish side of emotions, the most powerful magic there exists. Hatred, Anger, Despite, Jealousy, these were the true magical potentials inside once's existence. Learning to control these emotions leads to the destruction of the world as a Dance of the Gods pt. 2 would not compete to.

A.A.

The Awakening happens, the first Children open there eyes to this newly created world. Many born with the power of magic however they are unknown of that fact. Unknown of the fact that the Gods are watching and are among them. The Dance of the Gods is  coming to it's futile point, it could happen any moment after the Awakening. As the emotional magic inside Fynwö comes to his closest, he learnt me the secrets of the magical world. His words can only be described into symbols, as normal worlds would collapse into a surge of power. I can only write down the symbols he gave me.

संगीत तुझा आवाज सह बोलतो तुझ्या तुला विरोध तुला नष्ट करू शकता. तुझे संगीत  म्हणतात तुम्हाला हे सामर्थ्य बोलत आहे. तुझा आवाज नियंत्रणासाठी देवा, तुझी शक्ती विषयावर गडद संभाव्य खोटे, तुझ्या क्षेत्र भावना, तुझ्या हाती बोलू. मी तुला निर्माण तुझ्या क्षेत्र तुला निर्माण केले. तुझ्या darkest तास तुझ्या कठीण शक्ती माध्यमातून लव्हाळा होईल.

I can only explain these words through the magical word, that's why the believe of The Healing Church of Realms came to be. One must pray to the magical power around him, as the world was created by music. One must learn to control the music, produce it with his own hands and voice. The power of the voice is the power of a warlock.
    The one place one can come for teaching of the dark arts, are the Isles of Shadow. A surge of magical power lies in-between and in the isles itself. Praying at certain locations can provide one with information about the magical world of the voice and shadow. As the sound is the most powerful and magical part of the humanoid body.

THE HEALING CHURCH OF REALMS

A church for those who seek the internal magical properties of the dark realm and dark magic, this does include other forms as magic which are mostly considered dark and not light-side magic. To join this church, one must travel in the path of the Shadow. leading towards the Isles of Shadow. There one is given the Dark Armor by the ancients magic slaves resting in it's ruins. One is barely given the change to see one another of the church, as people with not enough potential in magical properties will not be given the change to join our cause. Once given the Dark Armor, the person will be transported to the Void, the second Realm of existence created by Fynwö. The ruler of these Realms is called the Voidwalker. He can easily travel between the two realms and harness the power of the Void. The current Voidwalker is myself, Drogirr the first, as you may read this the Voidwalker may have changed from person to person. Leading to the very Voidwalker stepping upon thy world right now. Others are not so lucky in the gift given by some who can call them selfs Voidwalker, they only travel once or twice in their lifetime to the Void. Once if they join the church, second as they die when the old spirits take their soul to the Void to live in eternity and serve the church. When spirits seem to escape the realm by any needs they come by, they will be hunted down by the people called Eternity Seekelons. Powerful Warlocks able to take someone's soul to the Void.

Once someone has joined the church they will be approached by the music of magic, it will become a part of them, wherever they are, whenever it is. Until the day they die they will hear the every music of the magical world around them. The music created in the Void by the ancient spirits. When in need, the power of The Void can be harnessed by the members of the church. Only a limited amount of magical energy can be produced depending on the magical potential of the member harnessing the void. When a members wants to speak to The Voidwalker, or any other member of the church, he must subside himself to The Void and travel to it. The travel will be acknowledged by a member of the church, felt as a disturbance in The Void.

CHURCH OF SHADOWS

Somewhere between the Isles of Shadow can the Church of Shadows be found, inside the temple lies knowledge about the dark arts. Rituals can be performed inside the symbols of Fynwö.

तुझ्या / Summonoid : To summon spirits and souls out of The Void one can stand on the symbol and provide the right tones of music described on the floor, when performed, The Void will open a one-way gateway from The Void and the corresponding spirit is summoned.

शक्ती / Prowess : One can harness the powers and learn the prowess of The Void better by performing this ritual, giving access to The Void's energy and using it for several magical arts. The Void's energy will be stored back into The Void when used and lasts for a limited time when given.

होईल / Controlled : Take control over both humanoid creatures and beasts by performing the tones on the floor, The Void will send a spirit into the given target, the performer will be able to connect to the spirit and the target.

The libraries hold information and knowledge about other rituals and spells, the books have not aged well since the last visit of the church, most of the knowledge within has been destroyed by time.

* A few pages of the manuscript are unreadable due to the cause of the letters are wiped out, most likely the effect of a liquid. *

CORRUPTION

One's ability to make up thoughts, is also one's weakness.

Corruption in the magical world is barely talked about, as the corruption of one is uncommon and almost never seen. The corruption of the mind of a mage is the cause of an overuse of magical energy, or long exposure to extremely dark of light magical energy. A humanoid with non-magical potential can still be harmed by corruption, when too much magical energy pressure is put upon him. This corruption is mostly known as madness, amnesia, dementia, and craziness. One mage can corrupt the mind of another mage by over pressuring his level of magical potential and magical energy. When overridden the mind of the person will tend to turn on itself, multiple voices will appear in one's head. And the mage will mostly be unable to channel his own magical power anymore. Some mages are able to still use their magic when they are corrupt. This depends on the grade of corruption that one's mind is corrupted.

Corruption is also a way to get closer to magic, the basic concept of corruption is that the mind of one is taken over by it's own magical power. When magic has taken over a mind completely, the corruption has spread throughout one's spirit and soul. A ritual can be performed to cleanse the spirit of someone of corruption, both light and dark.
    Corruption can not be bound to either light or dark magic, as it is a concept of magical energy itself. Both overpressure of light and dark magical energy can lead to corruption. To avoid corruption one can cleanse his mind often from magical energy by meditating or performing various rituals, anything that makes you lose your magical energy grade helps for avoiding too much corruption.

For corruption inside the Church of Healing Realms, one can call upon the help in The Void. One can also choose to ignore the magical energy in one's mind to become stronger in his magical potential. Though this is barely done, as the corruption is a difficult matter to handle. Members of the church can help cleanse one's mind of corruption, the magical essence and energy can also be stored into The Void. These stored energy capsules or bubbles inside The Void are also called Energy Capsulons, and can be harnessed and connected by the members of the church.

I myself ha....

* The other half of the page seems to be ripped out of the book, obstructing further reading of the sentence and paragraph. *

* A few other pages are ripped out of the book as well, further reading is impossible. *

Laatst aangepast door Voidwalker op wo apr 29, 2015 10:08 pm; in totaal 3 keer bewerkt
    Beaver

Aantal berichten : 10
    Registratiedatum : 25-04-15

The Healing Church of Realms / Manuscript of Drogirr Empty Re: The Healing Church of Realms / Manuscript of Drogirr

Bericht van Beaver ma apr 27, 2015 2:57 am

LMFAO THAT ENDING THO
    Predian

Aantal berichten : 25
    Registratiedatum : 23-04-15

The Healing Church of Realms / Manuscript of Drogirr Empty Re: The Healing Church of Realms / Manuscript of Drogirr

Bericht van Predian ma apr 27, 2015 2:57 am

hahahaha kut peter
    ColonelSanders
    ColonelSanders

Aantal berichten : 13

Bericht van ColonelSanders ma apr 27, 2015 12:13 pm

leijer aap mij na?
    Predian

Aantal berichten : 25

Bericht van Predian ma apr 27, 2015 1:43 pm

"It will work as a diary of my life within lies my knowledge about the dark powers and The Void."
    @1e paragraafje, lies moet denk ik lays zijn.
    Alex
    Admin

Aantal berichten : 9

Bericht van Alex ma apr 27, 2015 1:45 pm

lmaooooooooooooooo

Gesponsorde inhoud

Bericht van Gesponsorde inhoud

Het is nu zo mei 19, 2024 1:17 pm